Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Teen Age will Suits Only for that



Luscious teen beauty Hansika Motwani speaking about her career said that, right now her first preference is doing bubbly characters only, which she feels suits her teen age. She said, “Film producers are approaching me with some serious roles. But, I am telling them that, still I didn’t look so matured because of my teen age and suits for glamour doll roles only. Many of them understood my point and now they are offering me bubbly girl roles for which I exactly fit. I think there is enough time for me to do serious type of roles.”

“Right now I am concentrating in learning Telugu language for dubbing my characters with my own voice. Though, it’s difficult to learn the language, I love to learn it. Every day, I am learning some new words from my colleagues in the film units. When, I try to speak in Telugu they make a lot of fun out of it, but encourage me very much. If, I can’t speak in Telugu language, my fans will be disappointed. At least to communicate with my fans, I should be able to speak in Telugu.”

No comments:

Post a Comment