Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hot Actress Worries About her sexy image



The former Miss India and Bollywood hot babe Neha Dhupia is very much worried about her sexy image. She said that “I couldn’t shrug off my sexy image despite giving best performance in some of my films. Producers and Directors think that, my services are only required to heat up the pants of men folk. I feel very bad about it. If they can see only sexy image in me, how can I expect good roles for me? Unless, they offer me a good role with which they can tap my talents, I am sure that I will remain branded as a sexy doll forever in the film industry. Then, all I can do is pity myself,’ says hot babe Neha Dhupia

Finishing touch: Recently, she goes topless to give poses for ‘Go Green’ campaign that meant for creating awareness among the people on global warming. While, giving top less poses to cameras, how can she expect sacred roles for her from the film makers?

No comments:

Post a Comment