Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hansika Motwani has started taking guitar classes



Creamy beauty Hansika Motwani has started taking guitar classes. She recently gifted herself a fender guitar and is taking lessons from a professional guide and she is also using internet to learn more.
 
“It’s an amazing. I feel so rejuvenated playing guitar and I can’t wait to learn more. The Internet has been a brilliant information source for me because if I want to check something new, I can immediately do that online", said an elated Hansika.“ The song in 3 Idiots inspired me, I just loved the song so much and wanted to learn the guitar to sing the song, Give me some sunshine, Give me some rain”…This is the first song I want to learn and I will definitely play it some day says Hansika.
 
Hansika makes it a point to carry her guitar everywhere and plays it during break time of her shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment