Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dont drag me into her affairs: Sriya


Tollywood sexy heroine Sriya recently held a press meet to promote her upcoming Tamil film ‘Kutty.’ The meeting was concluded with an interesting note. A question from young journalist very much irritated her and made her spit fire on him. It’s interesting to know that she was angry for comparing her with Nayanatara , who is having an affair with director Prabhudeva.

The young journalist asked her whether she also fall in love with anybody, like Nayan fallen with Prabhudeva. Sriya was fumed with his question. “If, you have a straight question to me you can ask it. But, why you are trying to drag me into other’s affairs? I don’t want to interfere in other’s affairs. If, you have any questions you can ask me directly. But, don’t try to drag me into other’s affairs,” shouted Sriya

Does she hates Nayanatara and her affair with Prabhudeva or she want to point out that she has a clean record

No comments:

Post a Comment